Tuesday 18 March 2014

Plumpy sexy lippys!


Nice big pouty lips! here's a trick even the super thin lipped can use .....




I myself have pretty average lips and wanted a little bit more oomph, I have searched around for natural approaches but most consist of suction techniques which can be very damaging and cause permanent problems.

I decided to try a lip enhancing gloss: Soap an glory: mother pucker mainly because the name amused me :) I didn't like the pink so I got the shade *half naked*





How it works (taken from website):




best-selling Original Formula SEXY MOTHER PUCKER includes ingenious PLUMPING MICROSPHERES that explode in volume up to 10x when they come in contact with water (they’re like tiny, dehydrated little sponges that expand when they get wet) and an exclusive micro circulation-stimulating extract to visibly enhance lip volume. Amazing. Addictive.






My experience:






Other people slated this product for the tingling sensation but I loved it even though it was a little tickley, application was the products let down as it is super sticky!! so after working its magic I would rub it off and apply a balm instead, but for its claims I give it a 9/10 as I really found it did work wonders for me made m lips plumpy but not to fish like, its a shame about the stickiness as the colours also lush!




Here are some picys:



To get super soft lips without paying out for scrubs use a small amount of Vaseline and a old soft bristle toothbrush, gently ex-foliate in circle motions the lip surface. This will remove dead skin while the Vaseline also rehydrates the lip area :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment