Thursday 13 March 2014

Hair growth products!!! Nisim fast review


Heres a product I was insanely excited to try!!

Products claims (taken directly from website):


FAST Shampoo & Conditioner - Sulfate Free, No Parabens, DEA

This fast hair growing shampoo conditioner works best when they are used together. Leaves your hair feeling clean, smooth and manageable. Clinically proven to grow your hair up to 99% faster! The more you use this fast hair growing shampoo and conditioner the better it works. The new formula of F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner with no sulfates, parabens and DEA is just as effective as the original version and guaranteed!

FAST 2 pack includes:

1 10 oz F.A.S.T. Shampoo 
1 10 oz F.A.S.T. Conditioner

The FAST 2 pack (10 oz) is all you need to get started.

*FAST is NOT a hair loss product. If you are looking for a HAIR LOSS product click here for NewHair Biofactors shampoo and extracts for hair loss.

Does FAST Shampoo really work?

Yes! FAST shampoo and conditioner really works. FAST works by feeding the hair with essential nutrients, amino acids and proteins not found in regular shampoos. This special blend provides essential nutrition to hair, making hair grow as fast and as healthy as possible.
Note: FAST will only affect the hair on your head; it will not affect facial or body hair.


Sounds a bit to good to be true huh? ... I thought so too so I did tons of research mainly on Youtube videos so I could see before and after results and without a doubt the users where getting up too 4inches in a month, so I was sold!!

I rushed into boots and grabbed mine then hurried home to start!








It comes with a conditioner and shampoo which you are required to use every single day for a month to get the promised result! 










Application:  Product was easy to apply but stank like washing up liquid (the nasty kind), My hair felt dry after washing it out straight away meaning I needed to use a lot of the conditioner (which also smelt bad).



After drying my hair was very straw like but super shiny and sort at the top! I posted about my first results and was advised to try leave in conditioner for damaged hair and a mask, so i tried tresemme split remedy mask and platinum strength leave in as seen in the picture :).




The condition improved a bit but overall my hair stayed dry but I stuck with it for the month out of desperation for results. (I also stopped heat styling/blow drying)







The final results!!

Soooooooo at the end I was super shocked to see serious root growth going on, I measured my hair and had gotten 3.5inches (I usually get just under half if I am lucky) ..... BUT my ends were totalled so most had to be cut off anyway :(

Overall I give this product 6/10 as it promised, the new growth was also super strong and silky soft, but I also had a lot of fallout from washing to much and obviously the frazzled ends!!

I recommend this product for people with thick super healthy hair who want to try and get some extra length!! I do not recommend it for thin/damaged hair.


In my next post I will review Lee stafford hair growth products :D!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment