Thursday 13 March 2014

Hair growth products that worked!!


Lee stafford products mhhhhmmmm hello ;)



These little beauties are just amazing! Even if they did nothing the smell alone is enough to make me buy them!



Boots were doing their 3 for 2 so I got mine all super cheap, the individual prices are:


Hair growth treatment 200ml: £7.99

Hair growth shampoo: £6.99

Hair growth conditioner: £6.99


Can be purchased here: Boots






Unlike Nisim you use these products as an when you wash your hair, I wash mine every 2-3 days as its quite dry so I used all three every time I washed. The treatment is for use every wash until condition improves then once a week to keep condition, but is not strong enough to be used as a stand alone conditioner.

The shampoo: I found the shampoo a little drying after a while so I swapped it out and used my normal shampoo instead from time to time, the smell is to die for smells kind of like a massive bag of sweats on your head :)

The treatment: This one smells the best! you need to proper massage this into your scalp then leave for 5 minutes, I tend to do it while shaving my legs so I'm not just sat there all awkward :).

The conditioner: This ones a extra boost for the ends to keep your hair damage free and looking fine ... yet again smelling amazing.


I rate these 8/10 as they made my hair fuller and super shiny, but loose points for growth as I did notice a little but for their price I expected a more to be honest!!




The vitamin approach!!





This I found the most effective!!! I coupled these with my regular shampoo and conditioner also using the Lee Stafford hair growth treatment

I also took women's multivitamin tablets for just over a month! + loads of water bottles and bottles of it!


Biotin is the best for hair growth but I have read a few reviews stating that it can make your skin very spotty if you don't drink enough water! I had no problems with this so I don't know how legitimate that claim is.





With these products I get about 1inch a month which for me is super badass! :)
This is also my preferred method for encouraging growth as your hair goes super soft and shiny too!!!

Other tips:


  • Exercise 
  • Good diet
  • Head massages (stimulate hair follicles)
  • Mix peppermint oil with shampoo (also a stimulant)
  • Avoid direct heat to the roots
  • Don't use bleach on roots
  • Try not to dye hair lots (causes breakages and dryness)
  • Avoid heat styling when possible (also causes breakage and split ends yuck)
  • Wear hair up loosely (this has mixed reviews but is supposed to help minimise breakage)  
And Dont stress!!! :)

If anyone has any other tips feel free to comment :) and good luck.


2 comments:

  1. Of course :D ... just make sure you take the mens multivitamins :P!! let me know how you get on it would be super interesting to get a males perspective.

    ReplyDelete