Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mjaro Boutique

           Mjaro Boutique <3


I have been quite for a while as unfortunately I had a nasty allergic reaction to my antibiotics but slowly back on the mend and will be posting more regularly :)!! ... For now heres something exciting I received in the post this morning!!




I was sent these super quirky pieces of jewellery for shooting with, and thought I would share them with you :)


These are from: www.mjaroboutique.com


Take a look at their site to see the other fun creations!



Mjaro also do clothing scarfs, interior and artwork as seen on the main page: www.mjaro.com
All work is designed by the talented Michail Jarovoj who is obsessed with the beauty of nature and life which is seen throughout his super creative works!




I chose the cute heart earrings and the unusual heart necklace as I like how different they are and know they will work perfect for a dramatic beauty shot!! (I am thinking dark black makeup and high fashion eeeeep)




Looking forward to shooting with these, will post up pictures of the results when I do :)!!















Next I will be reviewing the Bubblegum lip scrub by lush watch this space <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment